WEEK 82: Achievement Unlocked: I Lost My Suitcase on a Bus

 Good morning, good afternoon, ans good evening ☀️


This past wednesday I ended Intercambios with some elders that live 1 hour away from us in bus. I put my suitcase on the bottom part of the bus because it was too big to take with me up top. We get off the bus with like 20 other people and before I know it, the bus is gone with all of my stuff. 

I had my personal scriptures in english, my clothes, my study materials, chargers, etc. Luckily, before I left the house I felt the impression to take out my wallet which had 80 dollars in it. 

We went to the bus terminal and found out that there are over 50 buses that come and go every 15 minutes to the terminal here in Posorja and Guayaquil (Guayaquil is 2 hours away from us in bus) and if I didn't know the bus number it would be hard to find... I didnt even know the bus had a number on it so I told her we didn't know the number. 

We then texted the elders in Playas (30 minutos from us in bus) to check the terminal there to see if someone had dropped off the suitcase. The attendee in the office helped them look at the times the buses were coming and going and came to the conclusion that it was bus #37 and that that bus was going to pass through Playas in 15 minutes! The elders waited and when the bus came they got my suitcase for me. W miracle. 

This week we had zone conference and I got to see my boys E' Boyd and E' Bullock (shout out to them) 

This week in zone conference we learned that our attitudes affect everything. If we are doing things with a bad attitude, we aren't going to like the situacion that we are in. If we have a positive attitude and look towards Christ in every thought, we will be more happy and learn to love the situations we are in. 

Ima keep it a buck wit yall. I needed to hear that message. I am pretty annoyed this transfer with my companion and people not progressing in the sector. I'm still working through the process of learning to love more, but I know that with a positive mind thinking celestial that everything will work out. 

Mosiah 3:19
19 For the natural man is an enemy to God, and has been from the fall of Adam, and will be, forever and ever, unless he yields to the enticings of the Holy Spirit, and putteth off the natural man and becometh a saint through the atonement of Christ the Lord, and becometh as a child, submissive, meek, humble, patient, full of love, willing to submit to all things which the Lord seeth fit to inflict upon him, even as a child doth submit to his father.

Testifico estas cosas en el nombre de Jesucristo, Amen. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 63: Achievement Unlocked: The Book Of Mormon

WEEK 8: Achievement Unlocked: The Ocean