WEEK 23: Achievement Unlocked: Chili-Papa

 Whats up everyone! I hope you all had an amazing week. 

Last tuesday one of our zone leaders did divisions with the elders that live upstairs and that night we all moved our beds into our house downstairs in our living room and did a sleepover and it was pretty hype. 
Wednesday i had an exchange with an elder from arizona and he only has 1 more transfer than me and it was soo fun! It was good to be able to speak english with him and our spanish during our lessons were pretty good. That night we bought this food called Chili-papa with the zone leaders and holy guacamole its so good. Its super unhealthy but its worth it lol. 
Thursday was more of a tough day im ngl I decided to just smile this whole week and hope that the days get better or that the days start to fly by. 
Friday was wayy better. My companion and i talked some things out and got stuff off our chests and both started to feel a lot better. We taught a lot of good lessons. We had a movie night activity with the ward and we watched to movie, "Meet The Mormons" We invited a lot of our friends in teaching to watch it and learn more about the church but no one showed up except for ward members and it was pretty dissapointing ngl. 
Saturday is our grind day. We teach 7 out of our 10 converts and have a lot of people interested in the gospel. We had a lot of good lessons this week and hopefully will put a couple people on date soon. 
Sunday we finished our fast after sacrament meeting and a member brought a bag full of food so during second hour we ate food and then went to class lol. 
We also have transfers this week and we're pretty sure I'm leaving sooo, maybe this next email will be in guayaquil. 
Spiritual Thought: 
Matthew 18:21-22
21 ¶ Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.
I have learned this week that if someone does you harm to just forgive them and move on. Dont dwell on those bad feeling because it only makes you feel worse. If god can forgive us of all our sins, he can also forgive the people that do you harm. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 63: Achievement Unlocked: The Book Of Mormon

WEEK 82: Achievement Unlocked: I Lost My Suitcase on a Bus

WEEK 8: Achievement Unlocked: The Ocean