WEEK 24: Achievement Unlocked: Guayaquil
Another week, another semana.
Whats up everyone! I hope everyone has been doing good this past week.
First off I have had a couple people ask if they can message me and the answer is, Yes. If anyone wanted to send me a message i can recieve and read it anytime during the week but i cant respond until Mondays.
Alright, now into the good stuff. This week i got transfered to Guayaquil! I am in the sector, Porvenir, and it is also the smallest sector in the whole mission. We could walk from the top of our area to the bottom in 8 minutes. My new companion is Elder Mosquera and he is from colombia. He is super chill and im super glad to be able to serve with him. I am also living with 2 other Elders, Elder Saldana from peru and Elder Wagner from good ol Boise Idaho.
This week has also been a little tought because my companion and I are whitewashing my area too. Whitewashing means that me and my companion havent been in our area before so neither of us know who to teach or how to get around our area.
It was also a little sad leaving my last area because it was my first area and I was very nervous leaving and saying goodbye to all the old people in my ward.
Spiritual thought: 3 Nephi 14: 7-8
7 Ask, and it shall be given unto you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
8 For every one that asketh, receiveth; and he that seeketh, findeth; and to him that knocketh, it shall be opened.
Anyways, thats about it from this week, ill try to add a little more next week. Chau!


















Comments
Post a Comment