WEEK 27: Achievement Unlocked: Goals
Good morning everyone! I hope you are all doing well.
First off, I wanted to say thank you to everyone that send me birthday wishes this past week, I wasn't able to respond to all of them, but I did read them and I love you all ❤️🔥🫶
This week was super super good. We were finally able to complete all of our goals for the week which was super good. We have a couple new people in teaching as well! We contacted this one guy playing guitar, He let me play and it was super fun. We don't know if he is more interested in playing guitar with us or listening to our message but we will see this week.
This week has been more tough mentally for me. We wake up, study, teach, and sleep and I feel as if the days are repeating with walking around for hours and not finding people to teach. I have been praying a lot for peace and Charity and it has helped out a lot.
Other than that not much happened this week. I received a birthday package from my family which was super awesome. (shoutout to them for that) I also had an exchange with another Elder Johnson which was super fun. We were able to work super hard and have a good time hanging out.
Spiritual thought: Doctrine and Covenants 11:12-13
11 For, behold, it is I that speak; behold, I am the alight which shineth in darkness, and by my bpower I give these words unto thee.
12 And now, verily, verily, I say unto thee, put your atrust in that bSpirit which cleadeth to do dgood—yea, to do ejustly, to walk fhumbly, to gjudge righteously; and this is my Spirit.
13 Verily, verily, I say unto you, I will impart unto you of my Spirit, which shall aenlighten your bmind, which shall fill your soul with cjoy;
I love this scripture because God can literally help us with everything. I started reading Doctrine and Covenants and if you haven't read it I would recommend it. It literally is a book of Jesus Christ talking to Joseph Smith and it's super sick.






Comments
Post a Comment