WEEK 34: Achievement Unlocked: Consejo de Líderes
Gooooood morning everybody!
This week was another super fast week and I honestly don't know where all the time goes.
On Tuesday we had interviews with President and it was pretty good. After I had Exchanges with Elder Coronado. He is from Quito Ecuador and has 2 months on the mission. We bought wings and a burrito and the burrito compares with a chicken burrito from Costa Vida (I miss Costa Vida 🤌🫶)
On Thursday some guys came over and switched the sink faucet and now there's no room to fill up my water bottle because of how long the faucet it.
On Friday we had the Leadership counsel. This is a counsel with Presiden, the APs, and all the zone leaders in the mission. And us lol. It was a super cool meeting because we talked about the mission and how we can help the elders and sisters and how we can improve the mission. I loved it.
Afterwards, we ate lunch and I was able to talk with the zone leaders and some friends I've made in the mission.
Last Saturday we had an invasion in the hermanas sector. An invasion is where every missionary in the sector contacts in 1 sector for a couple hours. So there was a good 10 missionaries contacting in the hermanas area and it was sick.
Saturday as well, we had a movie night where we watched the movie, "Meet the Mormons". None of our investigators showed up and half the ward canceled at the last second but it was still pretty fun.
A little update about the sector is that we have a good 3 people truly progressing right now. They all have accepted the invitation to be baptized but we haven't put them on date.
Spiritual thought:
I was watching a video called, "Spiritual Crocodiles" In the video I learned that in Africa there are watering holes where animals go to drink. What they can't see are crocodiles waiting in the water to eat them.
I love this video because it shows that some things seem enticing and fun and seem like nothing bad will happen. But we don't see Satan on the other side of the water waiting to grab us and pull us under.
I also like the video because it shows crocodiles grabing and eating antelope and its pretty cool lol.
Video: Spiritual Crocodiles
Photo album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/f2dZaa8YK9eQWXSd6
Les amo muchisimo! Espero que tengan una buena semana!










Comments
Post a Comment