WEEK 83: Achievement Unlocked: Parasite Part 2

 Good morning, good afternoon, and good evening a todos. 


Yeah so this past week I had to go to the hospital. I have been having some stomach problems for the past couple weeks and after doing some tests it was confirmed that I have another parasite 🥳

I literally am not hungry at all because of the parasite and my stomach constantly hurts. I just gotta eat healthier and kills this brudah off in the next week 💪

God's humbling me frfr with me being prideful and thinking that I can do things on my own and that I am better than others. 

Roman's 14:17-19

17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost. 
18 For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men. 19 Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.

Testifico estas cosas en el nombre de Jesucristo amén. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 63: Achievement Unlocked: The Book Of Mormon

WEEK 82: Achievement Unlocked: I Lost My Suitcase on a Bus

WEEK 8: Achievement Unlocked: The Ocean