WEEK 84: Achievement Unlocked: God answers prayers

 Good morning good evening and good afternoon yall. 


This past week I was transfered out of my last area in Posorja. It was definitely the toughest sector I've had on the Mish but I'm super grateful for all the lessons I learned there 🙏 

Before transfers I had been praying for 1 of 2 things, to go back out to the península (the beach) with Elder Boyd or go to the guasmo with Elder Foutz. I pulled up to transfers and I don't know how but I got put with elder Boyd! 

Him and I both started the mission at the same time and haver served in the same zones for over 9 months of our missions and we lived together a transfer. To say I am super grateful for this transfer would be an understatement lol. 

This past week at general conference I really liked the talk that said we each need to find our personal, "Why". Why do we do the things that we do and what is our purpose in doing them? 

Our focus should always be on christ. 

DyC 6:36 
"Look unto me in every thought, doubt not, fear not."










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 63: Achievement Unlocked: The Book Of Mormon

WEEK 82: Achievement Unlocked: I Lost My Suitcase on a Bus

WEEK 8: Achievement Unlocked: The Ocean