WEEK 89: Achievement Unlocked: Hospital Part 2

 First off Happy mothers day to all the Beautiful kind mothers here in the world 😁🙏 (Mines the best one) (Its not even a debate) 


This week flew by like always so ill hit yall with the updates. 

We had a baptism a couple weeks ago. We got 8 new people to church yesterday. I started learning to play the piano again. 

I am currently in the hospital right now because the 2 elders that I am living with are sick. There are 2 really nasty virus going around. One is this sickness that makes you cough all the time and the other is yellow fever. 

We have been told that 1 Elder has bronchitis amd the other has pneumonia. 

Enos 1:4-8
4 And my soul hungered; and I kneeled down before my Maker, and I cried unto him in mighty prayer and supplication for mine own soul; and all the day long did I cry unto him; yea, and when the night came I did still raise my voice high that it reached the heavens. 
5 And there came a voice unto me, saying: Enos, thy sins are forgiven thee, and thou shalt be blessed. 
6 And I, Enos, knew that God could not lie; wherefore, my guilt was swept away. 
7 And I said: Lord, how is it done? 
8 And he said unto me: Because of thy faith in Christ, whom thou hast never before heard nor seen. And many years pass away before he shall manifest himself in the flesh; wherefore, go to, thy faith hath made thee whole.

I love you all and hope you have a great week! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 63: Achievement Unlocked: The Book Of Mormon

WEEK 82: Achievement Unlocked: I Lost My Suitcase on a Bus

WEEK 8: Achievement Unlocked: The Ocean